3 miles, 29:15, 9:45 pace, 150 average heart rate.
3 miles this week, 68 miles total.
My legs have been pretty tight the past two days. Not sore, just tight. Yes, I stretch after each run, though not as complete last week as I should have. Nine miles on Sunday might have had something to do with it. Anyway, it didn't really bother me during today's run. I'm continually spoiled by these moderate temperatures. It was 67 F this afternoon. At some point it's going to be 90 F, and that will be tough. Things felt good again today. I saw a woman walking her dog. She let it take a shit on someone else's property, and I wondered how that ever became socially acceptable behavior. Other than that, my mind is mostly zoned out on these runs. Just thinking about pace and how relatively hard or easy I'm working.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

How was running in Chicago? Did you get in a lakeshore run? I'm heading there on Friday, and can't wait to wake up on Saturday morning and go shoppi-- er, go for a really long run. ;-)
ReplyDeleteActually, I decided against it. While packing, I had a moment of honesty with myself and realized that Friday was going to be a late, alcohol-infused night, and that my chances of getting up early for the run on Saturday were slim.
ReplyDeleteHowever, I'm going to be in Mpls this weekend, and will be definitely doing my 10 miles around the lakes.