7 miles, 1:17:55, 11:08 pace, 147 average heart rate.
18 miles this week, 104 miles total.
Crossed the 100 mile mark today. Luckily, the air was quite a bit drier, 74 F and quite nice. Today was also a stepback for distance, so only 7 miles compared to 10 miles last Saturday. Good thing, too, because my legs didn't feel that great on Wednesday, Thursday, or the first couple miles today. Not really sore, just kinda stiff. Yes, I've been stretching. This run was fine. Around the 50 minute park I got a nice second wind and the rest was easy.
However, my GPS started punking out at the end. The dial around the edge of the watch is basically a touch screen, which is usually cool, but if it gets wet from sweat or rain, it doesn't always respond. If it happens in the middle of a run, it's just a little annoying. Today it happened right at the end when I wanted to switch modules and stop the timer, which was really annoying.
Wah.
Saturday, June 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment