4 miles, 41:44, 10:26 pace, 142 average heart rate.
7 miles this week, 38 miles total.
My heart rate has been lower these last couple runs I've done after night shifts. I wonder if that's because it's the end of the day from my body's perspective, as opposed to the first two weeks of runs which were done after an hour of waking up in the morning. Anybody have experience with that?
Good temperature today, 61 F, but very humid. I should stop writing about it being humid because it's just always going to be humid in New Jersey. There was a big thunderstorm overnight. In Minnesota, when it storms, the humidity usually drops after the rain. Here, it just stays humid. But the run felt a lot easier than yesterday. I probably ran faster than I should have been yesterday without the GPS. I didn't feel it as much in the shins today, either. Actually, almost not at all. Part of that is probably because I was running on the street rather than the sidewalk.
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment