10 miles, 1:50:09, 11:01 pace, 149 average heart rate.
21 miles this week, 86 miles total.
Beautiful weather in Minnesota this morning, though rather on the humid side, even worse than New Jersey lately. Anyway, I woke up at 5:00 (at my sister's house in Eagan), drove up to the lakes in Minneapolis, and got going at 6:00. It was 67 F with perfectly clear skies. Surprisingly, there were very few people out at that time, but then I remembered that Grandma's Marathon in Duluth is this weekend. However, the trails were fairly busy by the time I was done.
The run went well. Obviously, I ran pretty slow. Took the normal walking breaks, and felt good throughout. It was nice to have water fountains along the trails, too. A couple days ago I ordered a Camelbak Rogue from Amazon, so that should arrive soon. Other than that, no pain, and just a little of the normal stiffness after a run of that length.
Now, off to watch some drum corps.
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment