10 miles, 1:51:03, 11:07 pace, 151 average heart rate.
24 miles this week, 177 miles total.
Hello from South Dakota. The weather is very nice here today. 70 F, sunny, dry, and there is a light breeze. I was out with a high school friend last night, so I didn't get going until 10:30 this morning, and I may have had one more beer than I should have given today's distance, but it was still pretty good.
Once again, my heart rate was higher than it should be. Since this is South Dakota, the trail was very flat, so it wasn't like I was going up big hills or anything. I could slow down even more, but it already feels like I'm shuffling along. Aside from that, there weren't any problems. I didn't bring the Camelbak, so I carried a water bottle. Didn't use the Jelly Belly Sport Beans, either. Next week.
Time for a shower, haircut, and then off to the RyanT wedding.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment