Thursday, July 16, 2009

Run #35

4 miles, 42:18, 10:35 pace, 144 average heart rate.

14 miles this week, 167 miles total.

Of my last four runs, the two with the slowest pace have resulted in the highest average heart rate. That's weird. Today was also the hottest it's been in about six weeks. Just 81 F, so not hot in an absolute sense, but also rather humid. Despite that, the run was very easy. My shoes were still making that odd sound, but the right shoe quieted down eventually, so maybe this will resolve itself.

I hit the road tomorrow morning. On Saturday I'll be in Sioux Falls, SD, for a wedding. This week's long run is a step back to 10 miles. Then, on Tuesday I'll be in Helena, MT, visiting college friends, and that will be a 3 miler. I get back to Princeton on Wednesday afternoon, and will do that 7 when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment