5 miles, 50:34, 10:07 pace, 145 average heart rate.
5 miles this week, 343 miles total.
I'm doing each of this week's run one day early. This way I can do the weekend long run on Friday morning before I start my night shifts.
Last Monday I told my personal trainer that I hadn't felt any shin splints in over a month. Seems like the exercises and stretches he showed me were working. So, of course, my shins burned for the first mile or two of each run the past week. Today it lasted a full 2 miles, then went away.
Overall, today was very easy. The temperature is 70 F with a light breeze. There's some humidity, but not too bad. A few days ago I read something that made me wonder if there is any correlation between how well a person is hydrated and their heart rate while running. Generally, I've done a good job keeping hydrated, but there have been a few lapses.
Monday, September 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment